FESTIVE BEET & CITRUS SALAD
- 1 Jar Pickled Pink Honey Cinnamon Beets, drained
- 1 jar of citrus salad or 2 navel oranges, sectioned
- Citrus Vinaigrette:
- 2 teaspoons shallot, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2/3 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Fresh mint, chopped for garnish (optional)
Arrange the beets on a serving platter. Add the citrus pieces on top of beets.
Whisk together the vinegar, orange juice, mustard, honey and shallots. Add the olive oil and whisk together adding salt & pepper to taste. Drizzle the vinaigrette over the beet salad, top with the mint & enjoy this refreshing salad at your holiday table or anytime during the year!