Garlic Dill Pinwheels
For a quick, easy and oh, so tasty snack, try these pinwheel canapes. The creaminess of the cheese, the saltiness of the deli meats and the refreshing taste of the dill pickles, makes this the perfect savory bite. And did we mention it only needs 4 ingredients!
- 1/4 cup Pickled Pink Garlic Dill Pickles, chopped and patted dry
- 1/4 cup ham or salami, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup cream cheese, plain or chive & onion
- 8 oz refrigerated crescent dough sheet
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Unroll crescent dough and cut into 2x long rectangles – 12 x 4 each.
- Spread cream cheese on both rectangles, sprinkle the garlic dill pickles and ham or salami on the cream cheese.
- Roll up each piece starting from the long side and press together to seal.
- Put the rolls in the refrigerator to chill for 10 minutes.
- Once chilled, cut each roll into 1 inch pieces and place on a cookie sheet, cut side down.
- Cook until golden brown – approximately 12-15 minutes.