Looking for some warm, spicy, cheesy goodness? Nothing beats the comforting taste of soft beef tacos topped with our Gourmet Jalapeño Pickles.
- 1 pound of ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 (14.5 oz) can diced tomatoes in juice
- 1 (14.5 oz) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup Pickled Pink Gourmet Jalapeño Pickles, chopped
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 cups shredded cheddar, pepper jack or mexican cheese mix + additional for sprinkling on top
- 8 small flour tortillas, warmed
- sour cream (optional)
Cook onion on medium high heat until soft. Add the ground beef and cook till no longer pink. Add diced tomatoes, black beans, taco seasoning and salt. Stir to combine. Add 2 cups of shredded cheese and stir till melted.
In a very hot skillet, warm the tortillas, turning quickly.
Add the taco mixture to the warmed tortillas. Sprinkle the chopped jalapeño pickles on top. Add any additional cheese and sour cream you like.
Warm, comforting with just the perfect hit of spice!